My Newgrounds Sketchbook My Newgrounds Sketchbook

Interesting

First off I'd like to address it's great you have confidence in yourself and that you took the time to disclose how you felt about your own pieces.

I need to address a few things that bothered me, though. First off the quality of most of your work is amateur at best, and you seemed quite convinced you had placed before us a masterpiece of inexplicable grandeur. I don't want to debunk you're enthuisiasm, though. Your willingness to talk about how you felt and why you did things with your works is a quality that many artists lack at your age(albiet I'm younger than you, but maybe that proves something).

Again, nothing wrong with your confidence, you just need to be aware you haven't achieved the level of potential you described here.

Wild Wind Wild Wind

True as true can get

Aside from the top notch pixil animtion (which was splendidly supplemented with a gamers theme), your message was a true as it gets. I get so much shit from worrying about my hair on windy days, when really I have every reason to be concerned. Long curly hair just isn't the way to go in the months where you really need it.

Again, great animation, splendid movement, sound effects were spot on; good work!

Wilsonbeard's Workshop Wilsonbeard's Workshop

Good

The script and audio was well done, but the animation wasn't as good as it could have been, it was off setting.

This is what happens when the quality of the audio far exceeds the quality of the animation, you get something quite obscure.

Bubbowrap responds:

Ch'yeah, there were a ton of parts where I sacrificed way too much on the animation side. I got a little too ambitious in the beginning.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS MAN, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS.

Spacewalk's Adventure Spacewalk's Adventure

Nice bro

I was surprised to find myself sitting on my unicycle, orange juice and all.

Really enjoyed this man, really simple but fun.

Happy birthday to Mr. Joel

AustinBreed responds:

Thanks Theo. C: Peace.

Juno Spore Juno Spore

Great game!

You, it's Kyle, I enjoyed your game man. I didn't quite understand all the buttons but I eventually got the game down, hah. Hope you make more dude!

Btw, I was in the MGS collab that was submitted the same day as this. o:

Automaton prt2 Automaton prt2

Glorious Norwegian crowns!

Great game buddeh, I really liked it.

Very skillful design too.

littleNorwegians responds:

Oh yes, those Norwegian crowns. hehe.

Thanks mate.

[TMM43]Heal [TMM43]Heal

It really does heal.

I've been listening to this nonstop, it's just great at anytime of the day. I've been having some problems lately and this really helped me think clearly. By far one of the best trance songs I've ever heard, amazing work.

Funk Epic Funk Epic

Epic

Sweet, We're gonna be using this for menu music in a upcoming collab, your beat here fits in great.

brewbeer responds:

Cheers. I look forward to seeing the collab

Dud The Stud Dud The Stud

^^

I had to say something after reading the word 'detailic', goodness. This is a great piece, while it is a very busy scene there are quieter areas for my eyes to rest. Colors are fantastic, and the designs in the background are exciting. Wonderful work.

Severed Tongue Severed Tongue

Love it.

Incredibly well-rendered lines, fantastic colors, beautiful composition. I love everything about this, Amazing work, Trungles.

Per Audacia Ad Astra Per Audacia Ad Astra

Very talented

I went ahead a took a look at the rest of your gallery and can tell you've picked up on facial anatomy rather quickly, this piece being a perfect example of that. You're also well versed in your use of media, which is something i admire in your work. I'm always envious of those who start to understand these things before I did, but I also know that this is a good thing for the art community as a whole. So well done on being very good at what you do, and thank you for learning as quickly as you have.

Please, keep it up!