All 7 art Reviews

Dud The Stud Dud The Stud

^^

I had to say something after reading the word 'detailic', goodness. This is a great piece, while it is a very busy scene there are quieter areas for my eyes to rest. Colors are fantastic, and the designs in the background are exciting. Wonderful work.

Severed Tongue Severed Tongue

Love it.

Incredibly well-rendered lines, fantastic colors, beautiful composition. I love everything about this, Amazing work, Trungles.

Per Audacia Ad Astra Per Audacia Ad Astra

Very talented

I went ahead a took a look at the rest of your gallery and can tell you've picked up on facial anatomy rather quickly, this piece being a perfect example of that. You're also well versed in your use of media, which is something i admire in your work. I'm always envious of those who start to understand these things before I did, but I also know that this is a good thing for the art community as a whole. So well done on being very good at what you do, and thank you for learning as quickly as you have.

Please, keep it up!

Chimbley responds:

Thanks so much dude!

Wake Wake

refreshing

I agree with Sevens, as I look through your pieces I see that you utilize the entire color spectrum and keep everything neat and tidy. Your work is like a fresh breath of air, keep up the amazing work!

Trading Cards Trading Cards

wonderful!

These are drawn with such personality, they're splendid.

Also, gotta say I'm diggin the lower left one, the expression and colors fit perfectly.

robot concept2 robot concept2

Impressive!

I'm very fond of this mech design, which is why I'll scout you :)

That looks almost animate-able, haha.

sucho sucho

Holy Shits

I can't help but think this is the aftermath of Micheal Jackson's rhinoplastic conquests

sucho responds: